The Supervisor is the day-to-day liaison between the client and the media community. You will ensure the client’s media plans are developed and implemented. This not only involves working closely with the client and with the media community but also includes working closely with the various departments and/or partner agency.
- Supervise the Strategist and Assistant Strategist on day-to-day activities
- Manage the flow of client media-related issues; create solutions and resolve problems.
- Manage solid client relationships
- Establish timetables for development of plan
- Help develop planning objectives and strategies that coincide with the client’s marketing direction
- Continually seek a consumer-centric view in all strategic thinking
- Supervise implementation of integrating offerings and tools
- Identify opportunities for cross-platform deals, when appropriate
- Provide point-of-view on various media in the marketplace
- Create media plan recommendations and alternatives
- Select media vehicles and determine scheduling
- Promote creative, innovative approaches to strategically reach the target consumer
- Analyze competitive activity in the marketplace
- Present media plans to clients
- Oversee the execution of a media plan and gauge media performance to determine the extent to which the original objectives and strategies were met
- Maintain budget control and ensure execution of media plans by authorizing approved media schedules and monitoring buys/schedules
- Oversee the monthly billing process and make sure invoices reflect media spend accurately
- Update account team on status of all client projects
- Attend meetings and (often) present, both internally and externally
- Keep abreast of industry trends through advertising and media trade journals
PHD is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age or any other federally protected class.