The Associate Manager, Digital Activation is the day‐to‐day steward on the business and is on the front lines of developing and activating both tactical and custom digital recommendations to meet our clients’ goals. They are a Digital native, curious about unique emerging opportunities and prepared to provide a point‐of‐view, recommendation, and optimization recommendations based on campaign performance. They are the primary contributor to the development of the Associate(s), guiding them through the fundamentals of the planning process (inclusive of partner evaluation, negotiation, reporting, optimization, insight generation, billing, etc.), while also being a key touchpoint to stakeholders across the organization and the client for day to day management and support.
- Craft and execute innovative and tactical plans that deliver against and the overarching brand and business objectives
- Evaluate and assess vendors using proprietary research tools and industry knowledge
- Negotiate and execute media buys, collaborate with digital partners to develop test and learn opportunities
- Participate or lead campaign activation and provide client updates on campaign status
- Be up to speed and fluent on the ever-evolving digital landscape and industry trends
- Attend publisher meetings and develop expertise in digital opportunities, new technologies, digital platforms, innovation, research insights and capabilities, industry learning, etc.
- Collaborate with inter-agency teams and external partners (such as creative agencies, PR, etc.) to manage client needs across all campaign layers
- Responsible and accountable for providing visibility into RFP and plan submissions within the internal planning process to identify opportunities for added client benefits and savings
- Manage trafficking process with outside agencies/publishers, perform campaign QA, retrieve creative specifications from publishers, and coordinate with creative agencies for asset delivery and campaign launch
- Maintain the client billing process with the Associates
- Analyze and optimize plans based on KPI's and surface insights from data for client reporting
- Develop and present client facing reports on a variety of topics (i.e. results, competitive, billing, etc.)
Solutions and Priority Oriented
- Help navigate challenges and find solutions and not be afraid to ask for help
- Stay on top of client deliverables and ensures on time delivery
- Develop and train the Associate(s), via mentorship, arrange training sessions and manage their daily workflow/tasks
OMD is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age or any other federally protected class.