Content Collective lead for Entertainment + Content Marketing programs working directly with our client’s lead for Multi-cultural, Content and Engagement and the planning and investment teams at OMD to develop breakthrough, results driven entertainment programs.
Strategic & Functional Lead
- Work with planning team to develop strategic framework for Entertainment and Content Marketing programs
- Develop annual planning process and integrated calendar approach
- Actively seek out programs driven by team objectives with media, studio, and independent creator channels
- Work with creative agency and account teams to draft ideas from overall campaign creative
- Work with the team to develop new measurement models to justify investment and quantify results from programs
- Work with investment and strategy teams to identify leverage points for programs
- Develop cadence to interface with advertising and media clients on a consistent basis
- Work with integrated agency team and TCC team to execute multiple programs across a calendar year
- Develop comprehensive KPI’s for pre, during and post program measurement and optimization
- Develop an effective and efficient process using TCC tools for program execution
- Maximize TCC network of partner relationships
- Develop multi-platform distribution plans for programs across linear television, digital and social
- Work with team to lead creative development and production of all entertainment and content marketing programs
- Lead and motivate a strong team of three, ensuring TCC delivers a high level of quality in all client commitments
- Day-to-day people operations including but not limited to interviewing and hiring candidates to fill open positions with top talent, on-boarding, performance management, providing on-the-job training and employee development planning, real-time coaching, and feedback, etc.
- Ability to drive program sell in and results
OMD is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age or any other federally protected class.