For the Analyst, Digital Activation - Programmatic role, we are seeking candidates with 1-2 years of relevant experience in the field. The Analyst position is responsible for monitoring and co-managing campaign performance, as well as developing a thorough understanding of client goals and objectives. The Analyst works with the Senior Analyst to ensure campaigns run smoothly - troubleshooting technical issues, delivering reports, and optimizing campaigns to client objectives. They also work collaboratively with their peers, sharing trading and campaign insights with the group. As an Analyst, you will work closely with the Programmatic, Ad Operations, and Analytics teams to ensure successful campaign executions.
- Hands-on learning of programmatic campaign execution and optimizations across multiple DSP’s
- Effectively co-manage and prioritize multiple live campaigns across channels, with multiple platforms
- Development of pacing documents to keep track of multiple campaign flights and budgets
- Completion of trafficking workbooks
- Own internal resource documents including pacing charts, optimization logs, and 3rd party vendor collateral
Client and Account Management
- Manage internal and client deliverables, day-to-day communication, and campaign documentation
- Maintain a current understanding of the account vertical and relevant industry news and updates
- Collaborate with internal teams and vendors to develop a high-level understanding of the capabilities and limits of the technologies we employ, including DSP’s, DMP, Data providers, Inventory suppliers etc.
Analytics and Insights
- Executes basic reporting analysis based on identified campaign KPI’s
- Collaborate with internal Operations and Analytics teams to ensure proper tagging, placement naming conventions, and trafficking processes are followed
Putting people first starts with listening and learning.
Resolution is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
We are on a mission is to nurture and harmonize diverse ideas, experience, and people to achieve a united culture of committed, forward-thinking individuals where everyone feels a sense of belonging and representation.
Resolution is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age or any other federally protected class.