The Director will be a key team member responsible for areas including, but not limited to: campaign reporting and measurement, data science and audience creation and insights development, audience analysis. This role will partner with other marketing science team members to deliver innovative and best in class analytics approaches. Additionally, the individual will also work with strategy and account teams to integrate data insights and analysis into broader client deliverables.
- Manage agency research & insights tools
- Lead data collection, coding, QA and harmonization and insights-driven analytics for client deliverables
- Assist with development, deployment, and application of advanced measurement (e.g., MTA, MMM) and audience creation (1st party or 3rd party)
- Provide custom analytical support in delivering measurement framework
- Partner with account, data science and marketing science leadership to develop insights driven strategies grounded in data aggregated from primary digital analytics platforms and other available 1st and 3rd party data sources
- Develop effective relationships with key client contacts and business partners, taking lead on data and analytics focused initiatives and communication
- Help to automate reporting and other recurring client deliverables
- Develop client deliverables with clearly articulated data-driven insights and recommendations
- Proactively identify data-driven solutions that enhance planning, measurement and optimizations based on understanding of client business challenges
Putting people first starts with listening and learning.
Resolution is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
We are on a mission is to nurture and harmonize diverse ideas, experience, and people to achieve a united culture of committed, forward-thinking individuals where everyone feels a sense of belonging and representation.
Resolution is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age or any other federally protected class.