As the Director, Investment, reporting to the Senior Director, your role be that of a primary contact and source of key information for clients, partner agencies, vendors, and internal teams. You will also oversee the implementation of media plans and advise on buy stewardship based on data driven decisions through results analysis and campaign trending.
- Maintain client relationships where applicable
- Contribute to new business efforts including research, ideation, pricing and presenting
- Analyze, identify, and realize compelling insights and trends and apply those to buy executions
- Elevate strategic thinking at all levels, inspiring and creating new ideas that permeate across our people
- Meet with media sales reps and industry representatives on a regular basis to pursue ideas that are strategically aligned with the client’s business and needs
- Develop expertise and serve in an advisory capacity on all emerging TV trends (i.e., Programmatic, Addressable, OTT)
- Provide oversight to junior level staff by providing oversight to their buys and aiding them in identifying insights and trends
- Lead multiple projects concurrently, while prioritizing the most important, right-fit opportunities at hand
Putting people first starts with listening and learning.
Resolution is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
We are on a mission is to nurture and harmonize diverse ideas, experience, and people to achieve a united culture of committed, forward-thinking individuals where everyone feels a sense of belonging and representation.
Resolution is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age or any other federally protected class.