As the Analyst, reporting to the Supervisor, you are responsible for managing client relationships and monitoring campaign performance, as well as managing data to deliver campaign insights. The Analyst works to ensure campaigns run smoothly - troubleshooting technical issues, delivering reports, and optimizing campaigns to client objectives, while delivering valuable insights to the client. They also work collaboratively with their peers, sharing trading and campaign insights with the group.
- Master digital media buying-related technologies, including DSP’s, DMP, 3rdparty ad servers and manual exchanges
- Understand client performance objectives and develop successful strategies to meet them, and then some
- Hands-on execution and in-the-field management of client campaigns
- Write and run data queries using appropriate analytic software programs (i.e., Excel pivots) leveraging impression, user data, ad server information
- Organize and pivot data information in a digestible fashion to define campaign trends
- Responsible for thoroughly understanding all data targeting solutions under AIP
- Translates advanced campaign goals to Optimization tactics across all platforms
- Executes advanced QA standards across assigned campaigns
Putting people first starts with listening and learning.
Resolution is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
We are on a mission is to nurture and harmonize diverse ideas, experience, and people to achieve a united culture of committed, forward-thinking individuals where everyone feels a sense of belonging and representation.
Resolution is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age or any other federally protected class.